Road Feeder Service (RFS) s one of the specific services provided by the Transportation Services Center. This service is offered to airline companies, their representatives (GSA) and airfreight carriers.
- Regular express, daily routes from the Prague airport and surroundings to FRA, HHN, MUC, CGN, DUS, LEJ, LUX, LGG, BRU, AMS, MST, LHR, CDG, LNZ, VIE, BTS, BUD and back.
- We provide non-regular routes between airports and, for example, manufacturing facilities within the scope of the European Union.
- A team of employees that is well prepared with knowledge and experience in the area of “Road Feeder Service”.
- Knowledge of local airports, processes and procedures for clearing goods.
- Consulting in securing handling clearance.
- Transportation of airfreight pallets and vehicle containers with roller track.
- Shipment insurance according to the Montreal Protocol - 19 SDR/kg.
- Insurance within the scope of cabotage transport within Germany.
- Transport of goods using vehicles with capacities from 1 to 66 EUR pallets.
- Non-stop emergency telephone 00420 604 444 343.